The salvation of souls and the edification of Christians through the teaching of God’s word and the preaching of the gospel.
To love God and glorify our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit by
- Building each other up in God’s word;
- Serving one another in love;
- Being united in praying; and
- Proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, the Saviour of mankind and the only Mediator between God and man.
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the word verbally inspired of God, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in the Apostles’ Creed which is the summary of common faith of the orthodox Church.
- We adopt the whole of the Westminster Confession of Faith .